Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Happy Easter everyone! 

A few years ago we started a tradition of having Easter dinner with friends, and I thought showing some pictures of our feast would be the perfect way to officially start this blog. 


We decided to grill most of the meal, so we had appetizers and cocktails outside while the grilling was happening. That way, the person grilling doesn't miss any of the celebration.



 We used a cocktail recipe from Martha Stewart. It was perfect for spring, and I loved the floating pansy in each glass! It calls for Lillet Rose which I could not find anywhere, so I used Whispering Angel (another rosé the guy at Binny's suggested). I'd also like to try and find some vintage looking Champagne coupes for the next time I make these.

More on our Easter feast later...

No comments:

Post a Comment