Monday, April 30, 2012

Dreaming of Far Off Places


While having dinner with friends this weekend, one of them asked the classic question, "If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?"  Every time I'm asked this question, I love thinking about the possibilities... I mean if I could go anywhere?!?!!  Tonight my answer was Lake Como, Italy.  I was dreaming of beautiful views, delicious food, fantastic wine, and friendly people.  I'm sure another night my answer will be a different enticing destination.  What would your answer be?  ...the possibilities are endless!

The question also got me thinking about the places I've traveled.  So, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite places (fantastic photos taken by my husband, Karl).  Maybe they will inspire your travel dreams or perhaps even bring back memories?


Slains Castle in Aberdeenshire, Scotland


Beach in Nerja, Spain


Brugges, Belgium


Markets in Aix en Provence, France

No comments:

Post a Comment